The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) Legislative Team was created in 2008 and updated in 2017 to better serve the needs of our members.
The role of the team is dynamic and may include providing recommendations for legislative priorities to the AAACN Board of Directors as well as developing position statements on legislative issues affecting AAACN and Ambulatory Care patients. The team is a source of information for the latest policy and legislative initiatives, and will keep members informed via ViewPoint and the AAACN Website.
View AAACN's legislative involvement.
2018-2019 Legislative Team:
- Nancy Elliott-Haskins, DNP, MSN/Ed, RN
Chair Elect, 2018-2019 (TBD)
Past Chair (2017-2018)
- Sobha Fuller, DNP, RN-BC, NEA-BC
- Sarah Cluff, RN, MEd, MS
- Gregory Kopp, RN, MN, MHA, CENP
- Christine Macaulay, RN, MSN, CEN
- Debralee Quinn, MSN, RN-BC, CNN, CH-GCN, CCM
- Quanna Batiste, DNP, RN