The new Scope and Standards of Practice for Professional Ambulatory Care Nursing, 8th Edition, is a must-have item for ambulatory care facilities or nurses practicing in any ambulatory setting.
This publication, which was just released in May, can be used to:
- Develop policies, procedures, roles descriptions, and competencies
- Guide the nursing delivery of quality patient care
- Expand your professional ambulatory care nursing knowledge
- Facilitate the evaluation of professional nursing performance
- Stimulate participation in research and evidence-based practice
- Guide performance improvement initiatives