AAACN Milwaukee Local Networking Group presents: Generational Differences: Working with our Patients and our Peers
Presented by Deanna Blanchard, MSN, RN-BC
After attending this presentation, you will be able to:
- Explore generational characteristics and reflect on how they influence communication
- Identify 1-2 new techniques to use for improving communication and teamwork among peers of a different generation
- Identify 1-2 new techniques to use for improving communication with patients of a different generation
- Target audience: Ambulatory Care Registered Nurses.
- Contact Hours: 1.0.
- April 26, 2018, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
- Herzing University, 555 S Executive DrBrookfield, Lecture Rm 5.
- Park in the large lot on the north side of the building. Use the main entrance and follow the “Herzing University” signs to the main lobby for reception. Lecture 5 will be straight down the hall from the reception area.
- RSVP required to Kim Ecclestone at email@example.com by April 20th. Seating is limited.
- Remote attendance available. Please indicate remote attendance in your RSVP & call in number will be provided via email.