Thank you for obtaining your Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) certification!
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) collaborates with the Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB) in the ongoing development of the CCCTM exam and related activities.
AAACN is collaborating with OnCourse Learning to develop a CCCTM Review/Certification Prep course and is seeking nurses to develop content and present a 60-75-minute webinar.
If you are passionate about helping other nurses prepare for the CCCTM exam and have speaking experience, consider applying for this great leadership opportunity!
- CCCTM certification
- BSN or higher degree
- Speaker experience (developing content/delivering a presentation)
- AAACN or AMSN member preferred
The course content will be based on the domains of the CCCTM Test Blueprint. Course participants will first take AAACN's 13-module CCTM course, then participate in 3 webinars which will focus on the review of 20 test questions taken from AAACN's CCTM Review Questions publication. As a presenter, you will provide the rationales for the test questions and field questions.
The webinar content will focus on the following CCTM Domains of Practice:
- Webinar 1: "Advocacy, Patient and Family Education, and Patient and Family Coaching and Counseling."
- Webinar 2: "Patient-Centered Care Planning, Encouraging Self-Management, Nursing Process for Care Coordination, and Collaboration for Working as a Team." (a presenter has been identified for this webinar)
- Webinar 3: "Communication, Population Health, and Acute and Ambulatory Care Collaboration."
OnCourse Learning will provide all administration of the webinars and help you develop your webinar presentation.
Resources will be provided to you for content development and you will receive compensation for your presentation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply by March 31, 2017.