Looking to boost your resume with some publishing experience? ViewPoint is currently expanding its Manuscript Review Panel. If you have experience editing as well as conducting peer reviews, please consider applying for this volunteer position.
Reviewers evaluate accuracy and relevancy of information in submitted articles and provide authors and editorial staff with suggestions for revisions. The time commitment for each reviewer is approximately six articles per year.
- Member of AAACN
- Practicing in any area of Ambulatory Care Nursing at any level for at least 5 years
- Publishing experience
- Editing experience (preferred)
- Manuscript review experience (preferred)
- Assist in the impartial "Blind Review" of manuscripts as assigned by ViewPoint Editorial staff
- Use ambulatory care expertise in evaluating the content of manuscripts
- Provide ViewPoint editorial staff with recommendations for manuscript revision
- Timely response to review deadlines
- May publish in ViewPoint
If you are interested in joining the ViewPoint Manuscript Review Panel, please send a copy of your CV to Editorial Coordinator Joe Tonzelli at email@example.com.