FROM ANA: This live, free and interactive webinar is specifically designed for RNs who have been practicing for five or fewer years.
This is a time when you may feel you do not have the skills, experience and power to recognize and effectively deal with bullies in the clinical area. It doesn't have to be that way.
April 26, 2018 from 1 to 2:30 pm ET
This webinar will help you to:
- Recognize the common causes of bullying among nurses
- Spot the tactics a bully uses – it is not all in your head!
- Set limits: Deciding for yourself what is acceptable and what is not
- Open a dialog with the bully: How to bring courage and calmness to the situation
- Confront the bully: The best way to call-out the behavior
- Know when and how to escalate your concerns to your manager
- Thrive in spite of a challenging work environment: Taking care of yourself
Speaker: Kristy Chunta, PhD, RN, ACNS, BC is a professor at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and has been a nurse educator for over 10 years, teaching undergraduate senior clinical, master's, and doctoral level courses.Who should attend: RNs who have been practicing for five or fewer years.
Additional information: Individual registration required. Register no later than April 25, 2018 at 1 pm to receive 24/7 access to this webinar – so even if you can't attend the live webinar, you can still benefit from this information. A link will be emailed to all registrants the day after the webinar so you can view the webinar at your convenience. This program is informational only; no contact hours will be awarded.