Have you purchased the CCTM Course? Access the course in the AAACN Online Library.
In the links below, find resources to help you understand how the CCTM works, and more detailed information behind the product.
- Download the CCTM flyer
- View the HealthStream webinar, Navigating the Future: Advancing Nursing Practice Across the Care Continuum, presented by Beth Ann Swan, which shares a compelling and thoughtful narrative on advancing nursing practice across the continuum of care by understanding the essential role of registered nurses (RNs) in care coordination and transition management.
- Read articles published in MEDSURG Nursing on CCCTM Certification:
- Read the article published in Nursing Management: Nurse-Patient Communication: A Catalyst for Improvement, June 2016. Link to article provided with permission of Nursing Management.
- Published in ViewPoint, read the article, Calls by RN Care Managers Post-Hospitalization Improve Transitions of Care, May/June 2017
- Download these articles published in Nursing Economic$:
- Download the article published in Dean's Notes: Care Coordination and Transition Management Competencies for Practicing and Student Nurses, Jan/Feb 2014.
- CCTM Definitions
- CCTM Literature Review and Citations
- CCTM Web Resources
- View Care Coordination and Transition Management Sessions in the AAACN Online Library