The Telehealth track is a highlight each year at AAACN's Annual Conference. With five exciting telehealth presentations at the 36th Annual Conference in San Antonio (April 6-9, 2011), this year will be no different. Sessions include:
- Management of an Outbound Calling Program
- Outcomes of Telephone Triage Decision Tool in Primary Care Setting - One Medical Center's Experience with Impacting Patient's Health Care Choices
- Comparing Conventional Wisdom with the Evidence: What Do We Really Know About Telephone Triage?
- Pediatric Telephone Triage: There's No Place Like Home
- Will Your Quality Program Keep Your Call Center Out of Court?
Conference brochures will be mailed in November. Update your profile on the AAACN Web site to make sure your mailing address and other contact information is up to date.