Many of your memberships will be expiring on December 31, 2009. This date came about after we pro-rated dues and moved all members to a common expiration date several years ago. We no longer do this, but nurses who have been members for several years will continue to have this expiration date.
Most dues reminders were sent earlier this month by email (if we have your email address), and other were sent by mail (if we don't have your email address on file). Give back to yourself this holiday season - renew your AAACN membership to ensure you continue to receive:
- ViewPoint with free contact hours
- Your selected nursing journal
- Registration discounts for the Annual Conference
- Special member rates on publications, awards, and scholarships
- Discount on the ambulatory care nursing certification exam fee
- Networking with colleagues from across the country
- Access to our Expert Panel
- And much more!