Just this month, AAACN completed the transition to a new association management system (database). The system upgrade will help us improve our quality services to you, and offers many new benefits to members. We hope you're as excited as we are! One important change: to log in to your online account, you will use your email address on file with AAACN as your new "username" along with your current password.
With the new system, you'll be able to:
- View all the current CNE credits you have earned with us.
- Enter those credits you've earned elsewhere for your reference.
- See a reference of your new transactions with AAACN and the status of each one.
- Receive an automatic confirmation of your online purchases and membership renewals.
- Print a receipt for purchases if you need one to submit to your employer for reimbursement.
- Use all the existing features you have now - like renewing online, buying AAACN products, updating your personal info, and searching the member directory.
In the future, we will be integrating the Web site with the Online Library, which will eliminate the need for you to have a separate username and password for the Library. When you go to the Online Library from the AAACN Web site, the Library will know you are a member!
With all these new benefits, and more to come, there's never been a better time to be a member of AAACN!