The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) 42nd Annual Conference.
In 2017, join us for our 42nd Annual Conference on May 10-13, 2017 in New Orleans, LA!
AAACN will be repeating its stay at the New Orleans Marriott located on Canal Street in the French Quarter when we hold our 2017 conference in The Big Easy! Room Rates $185. Plan to join us for another fantastic education event.
The Official AAACN Conference Website is Online:
2017 Annual Conference Information Hub
- Conference Brochure
- Hotel, Booking, & Transportation Details
- W9 Form
- Need Employer Support?
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Video Testimonials
- Conference FAQs
- Additional Information
- Past Conferences
- Contact Us (Conference Only)
Hotel, Booking, & Transportation Details
Additional Hotel Rooms
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
An additional room block has been set up at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, which is located across the street from the New Orleans Marriott.
A block of rooms has been secured at the special rate of $185 single/double 5/9/17 through 5/13/17, plus applicable state and local taxes (currently 15.75%).
Make your Sheraton reservations through this special link or call 888-627-7033 and reference American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing Conference.
Marriott New Orleans (all events in hotel) - SOLD OUT
555 Canal Street, New Orleans LA, 70130
The New Orleans Marriott has been designated as the official hotel for the 2017 AAACN Annual Conference. We are thrilled to have so many nurses registering for the conference and booking their stay at the Marriott. Consequently, the Marriott is sold out of hotel rooms during our conference dates. Please see above information to book a room at the Sheraton New Orleans, located across the street from the Marriott.
- Taxi booths are located on 1st level of Terminal outside Baggage Claim Belts 1 & 14. Passengers must wait in line at one of these booths for taxi service. Fare is about $36 one way.
- Shuttle service is available from airport to hotels for $24.00 (per person, one-way) or $44.00 (per person, round-trip). Fare includes 3 bags per person. Passengers can purchase tickets at Airport Shuttle ticket booths (1st level throughout Baggage Claim area.)
The W9 Form - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification is available for download.
The form is pre-populated with 2016 Conference information for your employer. Please note, this form is still valid for 2017.
Need Employer Support?
Need employer support to attend the annual conference?
Download the following conference information:
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Application
- Exhibit Booth Interactive Floor Plan
- Program Book Advertising
Watch video testimonials about the conference from attendees:
Conference Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and concerns have been addressed in this comprehensive FAQ regarding the AAACN 42nd Annual Conference on May 10-13, 2017 in New Orleans, LA!
View the Conference FAQ
- Learn about Content Available from Past Conferences in the Online Library
- Go to the AAACN Online Library
- See our Complete Conference History
- Click for Help for Using the Online Library
- Conference Photo Release
View information on recent The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) Annual Conference.
You can earn CNE contact hours when available for any individual session through the AAACN Online Library.
Contact Us (Conference Only)
If you have questions concerning the AAACN Annual Conference (Only), please use this form to contact us.