The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) is planning its 40th Annual Conference. More than 700 ambulatory nurses are expected to attend the Conference at the Hilton Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, FL.
40th Annual Conference
April 15-18, 2015
Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Download the letter to manager for nurses wishing to attend the AAACN annual conference
- Download the employer letter to support VA nurses' attendance at the annual conference
- Exhibit Application (PDF)
- Program Book Advertising Form (PDF)
- Sponsorship Opportunities (PDF)
- Exhibit Prospectus (PDF)
- 2015 Participating Exhibitors (PDF)
Watch video testimonials:
- 1st time conference attendee
- Best conference ever
- Military nurse "wowed" by the conference
- Military nurse experiences great learning/collaboration with peers
- Learn about Content Available from Past Conferences in the Online Library
- 2014 Conference Poster Presentations (AAACN Members Only)
- Go to the AAACN Online Library
- See our Complete Conference History
- Click for Help for Using the Online Library
- Learn How to Share Your Content with a Colleague
41st Annual Conference
May 18-21, 2016
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, CA
AAACN is pleased to announce the Call for Speaker and Poster Abstracts for the 2016 Annual Conference.
- Speaker abstract submissions are open until May 30, 2015.
- Poster abstract submissions are open until December 15, 2015.