Although we cannot gather for the in-person Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course (CRC) that was to be held at the AAACN Conference, we're bringing the course to you online with the Certification Review Course: New Live & On-Demand Bundle.
Prepare for the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam with this new live and on-demand bundle bringing you all of the content and expertise the in-person course offers, taught by instructors E. Mary Johnson, BSN, RN-BC, NE-BC, and Susan M. Paschke, MSN, RN-BC, NEA-BC.
The CRC: New Live and On-Demand Bundle includes:
- Over seven hours of recorded content from the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course
- Three live webinars (see dates and topics below)
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course Syllabus
- Course PowerPoint slides
- Access to interactive forum to connect with the instructors and other attendees
Webinar Dates and Times
- August 27, 2020, 3:00-3:45 pm EDT – Exam Criteria, Certification, and Ambulatory Care Overview: Your First Step to Becoming Certified in Ambulatory Care
- September 22, 2020, 3:00-4:30 pm EDT – Back to Basics and Bullet Points: Moving Forward in Preparing for the Certification Exam in Ambulatory Care
- September 24, 2020, 3:00-4:30 pm EDT – Back to Basics and Bullet Points: Reaching the Finish Line in Preparing for the Certification Exam in Ambulatory Care
After attending the Intro webinar on August 27, registrants will be instructed to view the recorded Certification Review Course in the AAACN Online Library and complete viewing prior to the September 22 and September 24 webinars.
Virtual! Registered attendees will receive access to the virtual event page where webinar links and on-demand content will be available.
- AAACN Members - $209
- Regular Price - $259
More contact hours for the same price! Participants will receive 12 contact hours* for the CRC: New Live and On-Demand Bundle, even more than the in-person course offers.
Please note, this course does not grant certification in ambulatory care nursing.
*Contact hours are earned in the Online Library by completing a session evaluation after reviewing the material.