The Silent Auction will be held earlier this year, at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, April 15, 2020, to enable our attendees to enjoy the jazz-themed festivities while allowing time to explore the city afterward.
Donations are appreciated – learn more about suggested items and where to bring them. Proceeds from the Silent Auction support the AAACN Scholarship and Education Fund.
Keep in mind the attendees are traveling and will have to pack their items once the conference is over.
Here are some suggestions:
- Stethoscopes or other instruments that would be helpful at work
- Educational material for nursing/certification
- Technology items (ear buds, speakers, etc)
- Themed gift baskets, coffee, spa, movie night
- Gift cards
- Chicago gift basket
- Etsy-search gifts for nurses
- Amazon-search latest trends
- Gifts for men and women
- Something unique from where you live
Bring your donation to the conference, drop it off at the Registration Desk prior to Wednesday evening, and complete a form onsite to let us know your name and the value of the donation.