Is Your New Year's Resolution to Get Certified?
Have you resolved to get certified in ambulatory care in 2010? If so, you have taken the first step toward achieving your goal! You’re only five more steps away from certification:
- Submit your application to ANCC. Visit the American Nurses Credentialing Center Web site to learn about the exam, download an application, and submit your application. AAACN members receive $50 off the exam fee. Consider taking the 25 sample question exam while you are on the Web site to test your knowledge.
- Find the Pro-Metric Testing Center near you. Visit the Pro-Metric Testing Center Web site to determine the most convenient testing center near your home or office.
- Order your AAACN study resources. Visit the AAACN Certification page to learn about the certification study resources AAACN offers. Make sure you give yourself enough time to study!
- Study, study, study! Review all of your resources before you sit for the exam. You may also want to review the ANCC Test Content Outline to see all of the topics that might be on the exam.
- Make your appointment and take the exam. Once you receive your approval from ANCC to take the exam, make your appointment at Pro-Metric and do your best to become a Certifiedambulatory care nurse!
No matter what order you complete these steps, AAACN wishes you good luck in validating your knowledge as an ambulatory or telehealth nurse as you seek certification.
If you are coming to the Las Vegas conference, why not plan to attend the all-day Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course offered on Friday, May 7? Register for the course on the main registration form.