AAACN members enjoy reduced pricing on all of our educational offerings.
Your brain has 100 billion neurons, and each one is calling out for nursing knowledge. Luckily, the AAACN Online Library has the nourishment you need, thanks to a vast clearinghouse of ambulatory care nursing resources.
If you missed one of AAACN's recent conferences or didn't get to attend all of the sessions you were interested in, you are in luck! The AAACN Online Library offers packages to fit your learning needs.
- Choose an entire conference or individual sessions
- Topic-focused packages: Sessions on leadership, care coordination and transition management, and telehealth
- Hot list packages: Five sessions with the highest ratings and attendance
View sessions online or download the slides and MP3 files, watch a session preview, and track and print your CNE certificates. If you attended a AAACN conference, you have FREE access to all the content! Visit the AAACN Online Library.
AAACN members earn free continuing nursing education (CNE) credit in the Online Library from ViewPoint, AAACN's bi-monthly publication. Others may purchase the articles and CNE in the AAACN Online Library.
- Ambulatory Care Certification Review Course
- Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) Course
The AAACN Online Library offers webinars for additional opportunities to continue your professional development, free to AAACN members.