The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) offers educational opportunities for all facets of ambulatory care nursing to advance your practice and leadership skills while earning contact hours.
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) makes it easy for you to earn the continuing nursing education contact hours specific to ambulatory care nursing you need for certification and certification renewal.
The AAACN Online Library contains education resources to advance your practice and leadership skills while earning contact hours that apply to certification or recertification.
- Each conference offers at least 35 contact hours in On Demand sessions
- Offers over 7 contact hours
- Offers over 30 contact hours
- Contact hours are free to AAACN members
- Offers over 26 contact hours
- Earn 1 or more contact hours for each article
- Contact hours are free for AAACN members
Begin planning to renew your certification soon after you've earned your RN-BC credential. Visit the ANCC Website for renewal criteria and tools to track your professional development contact hours.