2017 Annual Conference
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) is planning its 42nd Annual Conference, at the New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, LA.
42nd Annual Conference
May 10-13, 2017
New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, LA
Download the following conference information:
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibitor Application
- Exhibitor Interactive Floor Plan
- Program Book Advertising
AAACN provides advertising opportunities through:
- ViewPoint - a national bi-monthly publication (circ 2,500) serving ambulatory care nurses, nurse executives, nurse managers, outpatient clinic nurses, emergency nurses, and nurses working in managed care environments. Published six times (bimonthly) per year (January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, November/December). ViewPoint offers your company a regular and timely advertising opportunity to reach more ambulatory care nurses throughout the US.
- The AAACN Website - viewed by over 4,000 visitors each month. Download the 2017 AAACN Website Banner Advertising Form.
- AAACN Email Newsletter - the email newsletter is distributed monthly to over 4,000 ambulatory nurses. Download the Email Newsletter Sponsorship Form.
- Online Library Advertising.
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing extends a cordial invitation for companies and organizations to join AAACN as a Corporate Member. The corporate membership year extends from January 1 to December 31.
Corporate members receive a variety of benefits and recognition among AAACN members. Recognition is provided in ViewPoint, AAACN's Website, and various convention-related publications. Corporate Members are also eligible to rent AAACN's membership list at a discount rate and subject to policies in effect. In addition, Corporate Members will receive priority booth placement at the Annual Conference.
Corporate Affiliate Members
A corporate affiliate member is an individual representative of a company that provides product and service solutions to ambulatory health care professionals. Corporate affiliate membership provides corporate representatives access to vital information about the practice of ambulatory care and exposure opportunities to heighten their image and name recognition within the ambulatory nursing community.
The fee for Corporate Affiliate Membership is $250 per year. For more information download the corporate affiliate membership application, or contact the National Office or by telephone at 800-262-6877.
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing welcome the opportunity to partner with companies in developing special projects.
Examples of special projects that are appropriate for corporate support and/or partnership are:
- Sponsorship of articles within ViewPoint
- Sponsorship of educational opportunities at AAACN's Annual Conference (speaker support, topic support, ancillary CE activities (i.e. breakfast, lunch, or dinner symposia)
Mailing List Rental
Supplement your direct mail efforts by purchasing AAACN's Membership List. Available to exhibitors, advertisers, and corporate members. For more information, email Tom Greene.
If you have any questions regarding any of these opportunities or would like to inquire about additional opportunities, please inquire by email.