In addition to our Annual Conference, AAACN offers other events of interest:
The AAACN Ambulatory Nursing Certification Review Course will be held as an "on-the-road" course at the below host site. This offering is open to any interested AAACN members wishing to attend. Complete registration information can be found by contacting the host site directly via the below.
Certification Review Course at Carolina Healthcare System, Charlotte, NC
- Friday, September 23, 2016
- Registration 7:30 - 8:00 am
- Class: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Charlotte Area Health Education Center, 5039 Airport Center Parkway, Building K, Charlotte, NC 28208
AAACN's On-the-Road Courses provide education at your facility.
Read more about the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course.
In collaboration with OnCourse Learning, AAACN is pleased to offer another alternative to nurses preparing for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Ambulatory Care Nursing certification exam and nurses new to ambulatory care who would like to increase their knowledge in this specialty area.
The five-week self-paced program combines online education with live webinars to provide you with a study choice that fits your learning needs and schedule, and is aligned with the core elements of the certification exam.
AAACN conducts periodic webinars on topics of current interest to ambulatory nurses and other professionals providing ambulatory care.
There are no Webinars at this time.
View other up-to-date Webinars offered by AAACN.
Milwaukee LNG Meeting
Thursday, November 3rd, 2016 at 5:30 pm
Aurora Park Place Conference Room 1A, 7800
N. 113th Street, Milwaukee
- Guest Speaker: Sharon Quinlan, VP/CNO Ambulatory Care, Aurora Health Care
- Topic: Nursing’s Emerging Role in the Ambulatory Care Setting
- RSVP to either Jean or Kris by email. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Contacts: Kristine Kelm, RN, MS | Jean Pirkey, RN, MSN
- Download the flyer
REOCCURRING MONTHLY MEETINGS
Georgia Ambulatory Care Nurses Local Networking Group (LNG)
- The monthly meeting is scheduled for the second Tuesday of the month
- 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- 5th floor of Winship Building (Building C, room C5012) in the Kauffman Auditorium
- 1365 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322
- Contact: Linda Perkins
Visit AAACN Local Networking Groups.
VA SIG Meetings - The general information below is for all VA SIG Meetings. Occasionally, there are may be additional information about specific meetings (when available) that will be detailed below.
- VA SIG meetings are held the third Tuesday of every other month
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
- Dial In: Toll Free #: 1-800-582-3014 | Participant Passcode: 875843813#.
- (Please press *6 -star 6- to mute to avoid background noise.)
- LYNC through Outlook invite only - please contact Julie Alban if you have not received a meeting invitation.
Visit the AAACN SIGS.
2017 - AAACN 42nd Annual Conference
In 2017, join us for our 42nd Annual Conference on May 10-13, 2017, in New Orleans, LA.
AAACN will be repeating its stay at the New Orleans Marriott located on Canal Street in the French Quarter when we hold our 2017 conference in The Big Easy! Room Rates $185.
Plan to join us for another fantastic education event.
In the meantime - (Visit the Official 2016 Conference Website!)
Other Industry Events
The following events are listed as a courtesy to keep you informed of educational opportunities and other industry events. This does not imply endorsement or approval by AAACN.
If you have an event you'd like to add to our listing, complete our Submit an Event Form.
There are no events at this time.